- 200 g thinly sliced chicken
- 1 pack of udon noodles Essentials by Hana
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 carrot (cut into thin strips)
- 1 onion (cut into thin strips)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce Essentials By Hana
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Chives or green onions
Steps to follow
1 In a bowl, mix the soy sauce and oyster sauce.
2 In a frying pan or wok, sauté the chopped garlic for about 30 seconds, until fragrant.
3 Add the chicken until golden brown and add the onion, red pepper and carrot.
4 Sauté all the vegetables for about 2-3 minutes.
5 Add the cooked Udon noodles to the pan and pour in the sauce.
6 Sauté the noodles with the vegetables and meat for another 2-3 minutes.
7 Add the sesame oil and mix one last time.
8 Add salt and pepper